Stress, I tell you....
Its half past 3 in the morning already and I still couldn't bring myself to sleep. I wonder why. Not that I'm occupied with works because honestly my day today was a complete waste as I didnt do anything at all *with respect to studies. See even my sentence nowadays has something to do with differentiation. Change of y WITH RESPECT TO x (*refer previous line). Urghh, I've made very little effort tonite to do my computational method assignment which by the way made of pure mathematical calculation - Numerical Method and ODEs. I obtained an A for both Numerical Method and Probability and Statistic during my previous study. But ask me now anything on the aforementioned subject, I know zero. Yes you read it clearly. I figured that could be my only reason why I couldn't solve those simple questions given by En.Ismail. Because I couldn't remember anything at all. Very sad huuh...and now at this level, I'm supposed to know most of the basic engineering subjects. Else, how am I going to teach the students?
Hmm, my entry has been rather boring these days because I've talked mainly on school stuffs. Now you can see clearly that my life revolves around the same thing everyday. I supposed someone out there must know how make the most out of our day. I mean, what exactly having fun means? Clubbings? Marka? Cewek? Travelling maybe? Do tell.
Oh yeah, I've come accross some blogs written by celebrities namely ako and asha. Never thought that they would come this 'close' to fans. He said, he didn't know whether he wrote those entries for self satisfaction or for people to read them. Dunno la. Why did I write mine. I still dont know. I've been doing this for the past 5 years, and I still dont have the answer. Maybe suka-suka ja. Because sometimes we do feel like we have so much to tell, and we all need a simple platform just to let all those things out of our system. Thats all.
Should I call him? I need to talk to someone. Contemplating still. I received a rather late sms tonite. I thought it was him. Oink oink, it was someone else lar dude. Cheh. Aiya, so late pon mau minta I print assignment lagi ka like there's no tmrw jer. Well, its almost 3 in the morning, wouldnt you go beserk upon getting sms wanting you to do this and that at this hour. Now you see, how life is actually filled with school stuffs only even up to a point when I am about to zzzzzz.. Yes I should be in bed by now, damn it its 3 am already. She's lucky I'm still awake to entertain her. Tatak boleh tunggu besok ka nyonya. Aiya, g*blok (quote: Sepet). Dont know why, I get pissed off very easily these days. Hangin satu badan bah. Sapa yg ndak kan.
Okie, enough complaining. Mulut dah laser tahap bandang. Where gone all my manners hah?
Nighty nite peeps.
March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment