February 07, 2005

Cramps...ouuch!!

We had dinner at tungku impian earlier tonite. Food was okay, can be rated as B. I had kuew tiau (how to spell ah?) grg and teh tarik. Nonetheless, I still think the kuew tiau grg at this stall next to sutera harbour is the best ever so far. Dun u think Bi? And the nasi kuning too, hmm yummmiieee, I'm wishing so hard that I'm home now.

I didnt have the usual terrible headache before the start of my period for this month and it justified the cramps im suffering now. Adoi. Bi, help.

A dear friend asked me to pick her up at skudai but unfortunately I couldnt. Hmm, I dun have my driving license with me yet so I dun think its a good idea driving around without one. Aight? But now, I feel guilty of unable to help her. Apa jenis member la aku nih. Aiya. Am so sorry.

My membrane class will start at 8 tmrw, and that means I should go to bed now. But, since this week the CNY break starts on wednesday till sunday, most of the students have gone home for holiday since friday. And lucky me, most of my classmate r chinese (more than 50%, and in biotech class, 90%), so the chances of having the class cancel is high, so urs truly is definitely looking forward for it. Hahaha. Even when the lecturer wanted to make an extra class, they all (including me) just made a blank face. Mampus tak layan. Notty notty. So probably no class for tmrw n tuesday as well. Perhaps. Or should i berhenti berharap ah. Dohh.

Ouch, this pain is getting unbearable. I should hit the bed now. Nite peeps. Nite syg, sweetdreams.




No comments: